Working locally to make an impact globally
As a member of JURA I hereby pledge, in accordance with all governing laws and our codes of conduct, to maintain good standing with the Association, promote ethical principles, values, and integrity with respect to all relationships, communities and transactions associated with this charitable organization. I further commit my time, resources and endeavors to helping the less fortunate in the areas of health, education and social services.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- To observe both the spirit and the letter of all applicable Federal, State, Local laws and by-laws governing our organization.
- To maintain proper records, observe accountability with transparency, and ensure adequate controls over all fundraising activities, incomes and expenditures.
- To respect the privacy and interest of our donors by safeguarding information which they would reasonably expect to be confidential.
- To remain true to our mission so that all fundraising activities are guided by the needs of the communities we serve.
- To, at all times, avoid a conflict of interest; to seek no personal gain or advantage from our dealings with the organization’s stakeholders.
- Integrity – we believe that doing the right thing for the right reason is the basis of our existence.
- Commitment – we are committed to the communities we serve and dedicate ourselves to putting their interest at the forefront of our endeavors.
- Accountability – we operate on the principle of accountability and transparency and hold ourselves accountable to all our stakeholders.
- Responsibility – our collective responsibility is the motivating factor that sustains our resolve to make our world a better place.
- Effort – it is the combined effort of all concerned citizens that will make the most meaningful impact on the lives of the less fortunate.